I know I already posted about my pool renovation, but these photos have muuuuch better light and show the details so much better. So here they are.
As a recap, here’s what we changed:
- Removed the dated, curved coping and replaced it with clean, squared-off white coping;
- Replaced the plaster bottom with deep blue Pebbletec;
- Built a Baja shelf (a 8″ deep platform in the shallow end that you use for lounging and such);
- Removed the ladder, and built a bench in the deep end to replace it;
- Replaced the dated tiles with iridescent tiles in varying shades of white.
Check out the original post (with before and afters) here, if you missed it.