Happy Thursday! I wanted to tell you guys about something I’m doing this October, on the off chance that some of you might be interested in attending a weekend of yoga, meditation, essential oil workshops, vintage Airstreams and such in California’s Wine Country (I know; it sounds terrible). MTHR Collective’s 4-day, 3-night retreat in Russian River – at which I’ll be one of the speakers – is specifically for mothers who are interested in exploring their creativity in an intimate, informal environment…that just so happens to also be one of the coolest campgrounds (if you can even call it that) I’ve ever seen.
What the long weekend – October 11-14, 2018 – includes*:
- 3 nights in a luxury tent or vintage Airstream
- All food and drinks
- Guided meditation and morning yoga
- Oils workshop
- Maker’s Pop-Up (where you can bring your own work to showcase or simply browse others’)
- Campfire chats (!)
- A portrait session for those in need of new marketing imagery (or just because getting your photo professionally taken is fun sometimes)
- An actual, written-down-so-it’s-official 10PM “Lights Out.” And you better believe this is my favorite part.
*Aside from speaking at the retreat, I’m not affiliated with or sponsored by MTHR Collective, just FYI.
More info here.
P.S. Even if you’re not interested in the retreat, I figured that you would most definitely be interested in these photos, because Autocamp – where the retreat will be held – looks like my own personal version of interior heaven. Everything. All of it.