I’ve always been a pack-way-in-advance-of-departure kinda person, but when you have a 6 1/2 hour flight with a toddler on the horizon?
I’ve been packed since Saturday. And I don’t leave until tomorrow (tomorrrrrrowwww! I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER SOME SUNSHINE PLZ).
Oh, and this time? I remembered the extra pants.
Some more things that are coming in my carry-on (clockwise from far left):
– My son’s rainbow stroller blanket (click here for the how-to), which doubles as an excellent chilly airplane cover-up;
– My Zenni Optical glasses, which are four years old and cost $9.95 (really) and are still ticking. I love them so;
– The best nude lipstick in the world (Lipstick Queen in Pinky Nude);
– Sleep mask (because I’m thinking positive about that mommy-and-baby nap on the plane I have planned; we’ll see how that goes);
– Anthropologie’s Ore-Fringe Bib necklace, which seems like pretty much the only jewelry I’ll need, no?;
– My everyday, go-with-everything watch;
– A brand-new product Simple Skincare product (Nourishing 24 Hour Day/Night Cream) that’s great for morning and night (and thus great for travel);
– A tiny bottle of African Marula Oil for healing those extra-extra-dry spots;
– Allie Brosh’s Hyperbole And A Half, for me;
– Dinosaurs, for him.
I think we’re good.