| Bonfire Blanket |
In celebration of the fact that everyone in the world is happy on Memorial Day Weekend because we’re like thisclose to summer, here’s one more thing to be pumped about: if you’ve been eyeing one of the glam | camp blankets, we’re offering 20% off everything in the Spring Blanket Collection through Sunday with code MEMORIALDAY at checkout.
* * *
And while we’re on the subject of Memorial Day Weekend, I thought I’d give you some cocktail and menu suggestions. Some of these date wayyyy back, but all are included in the category of My All-Time Favorite Recipes.
- Salty Squirt (a.k.a. Squirtaritas)
- Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins Popsicles
- Grapefruit-Tequila Palomas
- Sparkly Strawberry-Lemon Sangria
- Fresh Mint Lemonade (Non-Alcoholic)
- Strawberry-Basil Fizz (Non-Alcoholic)
- Strip Steak (marinated in this) over Lemon Arugula Salad
- Cold Pasta Salad with Olives, Ricotta and Tomatoes
- Blue Monster Burgers (with Special Sauce)
- Not Your Average Potato Salad
- Mexico City Street Corn
- Lemon Chicken, Strawberry and Arugula Salad
- Corn & Avocado Salad
* * *
Finally, here are two photographs from Memorial Day Weekend 2012, which we spent visiting Francesca’s family in Jersey, and which I am posting because Indy is a tiny little zygote in them and he’s graduating from preschool tomorrow and I can’t stand it.
The cheeks. The duck-fluff hair. The massively unimpressed expression.