These (spotted at the American Living Holiday Preview) are the kind of shirts that I "buy for Kendrick," but that never even make it into his closet before I swipe the things and start living in them.
I love plaid.
So let's look at more pretty plaid things!
(Those brown boots, by the way, are thirty-five bucks. Just saying.)
And this Made-in-Scotland cashmere pom-pom plaid beanie (89 EUR), by RG reader Rosie Sugden, is just the most adorable thing ever.
Related: the word "plaid" has now ceased to have any meaning for me.
Product info after the jump!
1. Old Navy Coat ($65)
2. Juicy Couture Flannel Pants ($68)
3. Ralph Lauren Rainboots ($75)
4. Thakoon Asymmetrical Dress ($1,250)
5. Dooney & Bourke Satchel ($178)
6. TopShop Western Shirt ($68)
7. Target Boots ($35)
8. Alexander Olch Tie ($140)
9. MOMA Store Scarf ($95)