At the end of each year, I like to check in with my affiliate link analytics to see which of the products I recommended you ended up being the most interested in. It’s especially fascinating to me because I’m not a “shopping” site, per se, so I feel like this gives me a lot of insight into *why* you come to Ramshackle Glam, and what kind of content you’re looking for.
In 2020, it turns out, what you were looking for was exactly the same stuff I was looking for: Really, really boring shit that for various reasons ended up sparking genuine joy in this dumpster fire of a year. It’s the single most 2020 shopping roundup I’ve ever seen, and I was DYING laughing looking through this.
Links to all the products I mention in the video are below.
- A raised garden bed for subsisting off the land ($89) – Original post about them is here – but let me update this rave review with “do not buy these, they fall apart.”
- A solar-powered water fountain pump from that time I went viral for…a solar-powered water fountain pump.
- This sweatshirt – Original post is here.
- The same sweatshirt, except with a hood – Original post is here.
- A foot microplane.
- Another foot microplane.
- Texturizing scissors that make at-home haircuts look (slightly) less DIY-ed – Original post is here.
- Boring-but-excellent (and lightweight) sneakers.
- Wrist (and ankle) weights, because sure.
- The Amazon Coat. Le sigh.