Mother’s Day is only two weeks away! I am absolutely rock-solid on this fact because 1) my own mother reminds me each and every time we talk on the phone that I best be making a reservation for us during my trip to the city next week, and 2) it falls on the day after I return from a long, long work trip during which I’ll be bouncing around NYC and St. Louis. And there will be hubbub surrounding my return, but there better also be a mimosa. (Ahem, Kendrick.)
The past couple of months have been amazing over at glam | camp – we’re beyond excited to see so many of you enjoying our products (keep sharing those photos, please – we seriously get all fluttery every time we see one of our sweatshirts out in the wild being worn by awesome women doing awesome things). And so we wanted to put together a special Mother’s Day giveaway in celebration of spring, of mothers, of new business ventures, of it all.
Yay everything, basically. (Mostly yay, you.)
* * * GIVEAWAY * * *
What the Mother’s Day Giveaway includes:
- A Mom Bod sweatshirt (which is, in case you were wondering, the softest and coziest sweatshirt on the planet);
- The Coloring Book For Parents (For All That Free Time You Have);
- A signed copy of Carrying On;
- A bunch of BMF (Best Mom Friend) Mother’s Day cards for you to pass out to the women in your life with whom you’d be floating around all “What is this parenting thing and why did my child just lick the grocery cart handle and help, please”;
- An Every Mother Is A Working Mother Tote;
- And more fun surprises, of course 🙂
P.S. If you’d like to pick up any of the above and aren’t a giveaway-entering-type person, remember: you can still use code SPRING15 for 15% off of any glam | camp purchase through the end of April.