I’ve been using StriVectin’s anti-aging products for a good five years now (ever since I discovered them via a BetterTV series I shot in early 2010), and am in the process of trying out their new LABS line (which is geared at bringing professional-strength treatments into the home).
The five products in the line):
- 5 Minute Weekly Glycolic Peel (a two-step peel that contains 10% AHA and the anti-aging molecule NIA-114)
- High Performance Booster Oil (a skin enhancer that contains powerful anti-oxidants with NIA-114)
- Extreme Cream (a moisturizing treatment that also contains potent anti-aging properties)
- The Facial Toner (see video below, because it must be seen to be believed)
- Anti-Wrinkle Hydra Gel Treatment (a two-step treatment that targets fine lines by delivering a dose of hyaluronic acid to instantly plump skin, and then sealing in the active ingredients with a balm containing NIA-114)
You can use all five products together, or incorporate as many as you want into your regular skincare regimen. So far I’ve tried out the Glycolic Peel and the Extreme Cream…and next up?
The Facial Toner.
Once I saw it, I knew I had to make a first impression video, because obviously.
Product ℅ StriVectin.