Alright, so maybe I’ve been packed for nearly a week now. What can I say? This is going to be the first time the three of us are traveling together on a flight longer than an hour and a half (we’ve previously taken Indy on a plane to visit my family in Canada, but that’s it), and I guess I’m a little anxious.
The chances that I’ve forgotten something major are 100%, but I figure as long as we have an iPad and some emergency pasta in the carry-on we’re good for the plane ride, and we can pick up anything else we might need once we land.
What else is coming in my carry-on? Let’s take a look.
1. The carry-on itself: a summery Ann Taylor tote that’s going to go with me everywhere all week long (and a miniature version that acts as a wallet during the day and then doubles as a clutch for night).
2. Heart-shaped sunglasses, obviously.
3. A polka-dot bikini, in case I feel the need to jump into the ocean before we even make it to our room (it’s possible).
4. Leopard-print shorts to change into just before landing.
5. A rose-gold and crystal bangle, just because.
6. Lots and lots and lots of sunscreen (Aveeno SPF 50 for Indy; Pevonia SPF 30 for me).
7. Boogie Wipes and a toy cell phone.
8. Comfortable sandals that work equally well for the plane and for the beach.