This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Kissimmee Tourism. All opinions are 100% mine.
I know, I know…I just got back from a vacation down South. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t start planning another one!
You know I love Florida, and Kissimmee, just south of Orlando (and Disney World!) sounds like my kinda place. Or…anyone’s, really. Camping? Check. Hiking? Yes. Air-boating? Oh, yeah. Basically, it’s a super-charming little town where you can do pretty much anything you want.
Let’s play Fantasy Vacation! Were I to hop a plane (or road trip) to Kissimmee…what would I do?
– Stay in a romantic villa at the Reunion Resort (hello, 5-acre water park!)
– Grudgingly accompany my ecstatic husband to the 36th Annual Sun ‘n’ Fun Annual Fly-In and Expo
– Obviously hit up Wet ‘n’ Wild (love love love!)
– Explore local flea markets for the newest addition to my teacup collection
– Drive down to the Gulf of Mexico beaches (only an hour away!) for a little sunbathing
– Beat Kendrick at mini golf
– Lose to Kendrick at real golf