More foil-baking! (It’s just so easy.)
What you need:
2 pieces cod
1 lemon (cut half into thin rounds, leave the other half intact to use for juice)
A small handful of calamata olives, chopped or sliced
About 1/2 cup white wine
2 tsp butter
Salt & pepper
Avocado slices (optional)
What you do:
1. Lay out a large square of aluminum foil (about 2 1/2 feet should do the trick), and fold in half lengthwise.
2. Fold up the sides of the foil to form a little box with an open top, as pictured here.
3. Set the cod in the foil box, and drizzle with olive oil and some fresh lemon juice (from the intact half). Pour in a little white wine, then sprinkle over the chopped olives, along with a little salt and pepper.
4. Place a small pat of butter and a couple of lemon rounds in the foil box alongside the cod.
5. Close up the sides of the foil (make sure they’re closed securely so the juice doesn’t leak out) and bake in a 400F oven for about 18-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
6. To serve, pour the sauce from the foil over the fish, add a couple of lemon rounds and a spoonful of olives to each piece, and garnish with sliced avocado (if desired).