My friend Audrey has the best taste of any human being I have ever met, ever. Zero exaggeration. Her Los Angeles home - which you saw in this post a few months ago - is a master class in casual perfection, and I honestly didn't think it could get any better. And then she made over the exterior, and proved once again that she when it comes to home decor, she has an absolutely flawless eye.
The Makeover: What Audrey Did
- Painted the house (which was originally yellow).
- Brought in a carpenter to build custom exterior doors, gates, and lattice.
- Installed new exterior lighting.
- Added new exterior accents (mailbox, house numbers, doorbell, etc.).
- Refreshed the landscaping and brought in tons of potted plants (apparently the black mulch addition was RG-inspired, haha).