For those of you who’ve thought about coming to the MTHR Collective retreat this October, excellent news: they’re having a flash sale through Friday night offering Bunkmate Passes (basically: bring a friend to bunk with in a luxury Airstream settled in the Northern California redwood forest, and save money).
As a recap: MTHR Collective’s 4-day, 3-night retreat in Russian River – at which I’ll be one of the speakers – is specifically for mothers who are interested in exploring their creativity in an intimate, informal environment…that just so happens to also be one of the coolest campgrounds (if you can even call it that) I’ve ever seen.
What the long weekend – October 11-14, 2018 – includes:
- 3 nights in a luxury tent or vintage Airstream
- All food and drinks
- Guided meditation and morning yoga
- Oils workshop
- Maker’s Pop-Up (where you can bring your own work to showcase or simply browse others’)
- Campfire chats (!)
- A portrait session for those in need of new marketing imagery (or just because getting your photo professionally taken is fun sometimes)
- An actual, written-down-so-it’s-official 10PM “Lights Out.” And you better believe this is my favorite part.
Register for your Bunkmate Pass here!