OK, caveat: I am aware that the macaroni and cheese shown above does not look particularly delicious. It was actually delicious, because all Mac ‘n’ cheese is delicious and that is just a fact, but it probably would have been more delicious had we made it before people arrived, as opposed to making it in advance and reheating it.
Macaroni and cheese just doesn’t look as great post-reheating.
What You Need:
- Clear plastic cups
- A whole bunch of macaroni and cheese (made just before serving if you want to be amazing, and reheated from the day before if you want to be normal like me)
- Celery stalks sliced longways into thirds, and then crossways into 2″ pieces
What You Do:
- Draw pumpkin faces onto cups with Sharpie. Let dry.
- Pour prepared mac ‘n’ cheese into cups,
- Garnish with celery stalk (a.k.a. pumpkin stem).