I have been dying to post this, and now that I am back from my insane week on the East Coast and was able to finally photograph everything (this morning at 6AM, because awake children are children who must touch all the brightly colored things that mommy is trying to take pictures of)…here you go.
Win A Mom-To-Be Gift Basket With The Big Fat Activity Book For Pregnant People Valued At Over $600
3 WINNERS WILL RECEIVE …
- A pair of Freshly Picked moccasins in your choice of size and style (I have to go ahead and recommend the style pictured above, because STOP IT THEY ARE SO CUTE).
- A Pottery Barn Kids gift card that’ll score you a bouncer so adorable that you’ll actually be psyched to have it sitting in the middle of your living room floor for the next year.
- A Target layette trio with three Cat & Jack onesies (my personal favorite: the one that reads “No Pants,” because that’s a motto of mine, as well), plus a $100 gift certificate to use in-store or on Target.com.
- One of those necklaces that you wear so that your baby can chew on it, except this one (from Stripes Boutique) is actually super cute.
- The most adorable “Dance It Out” onesie from Annie & Daisy.
- A pair of Babiators, which – if you’ve never seen them – are soooooort of a must if you would like your child to be cool. Just saying.
- Butt Paste. Butt Paste! (Specifically Boudreaux’s Maximum-Strength Butt Paste, which is a total must-have diaper rash ointment that will make your life with a newborn 10,000x better.)
- A full-size Baby Magic product that will make your baby moisturized and sleepy (and trust me when I say that moisturized and sleepy babies are happy babies, and happy babies make moms happy, too).
- A Yoobi Washable Sidewalk Chalk Donut and Ice-Cream Cone. You will say that these are “for the kids.” You will be lying, because they are too cute to give to children.
- A full set of Yoobi Colored Pencils, to color in the fabulous new activity book you just won.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes in a handy little to-go pack, because as a parent you are now obligated to carry these wherever you go for the rest of eternity.
- A glam | camp Mom Bod tee in the size of your choice (and these tees – which, BTW, are lightweight and fit like a dream – are going into production for the first time right now, so your tee will be from the very first run ever, which is cool :).
- Signed copies of Ramshackle Glam: The New Mom’s Haphazard Guide To (Almost) Having It All and Carrying On: Style, Beauty, Decor (And More) For The Nervous New Mom (both by yours truly), because why not.
- …And a few more little surprises, just for fun.