My birthday cake, about to be frosted in my daughter’s favorite color (“peeeenk”).
If you’ve liked the tablescape shots I’ve been posting lately – mostly featuring Noritake China’s Cher Blanc and Sandefjord patterns – I am about to make your first day back at work after a long weekend (ugggg) way better. We’re giving away a $350 gift card to Noritake China (plus signed copies of both of my books, Ramshackle Glam and Carrying On), which you can use to pick up some of the items you’ve seen featured here…or anything else on the site that you’re into.
* * * Click here to enter the giveaway! * * *
A few posts in which you can see some of my favorite Noritake styles (and some of my favorite summery recipes) are linked below, in case you’re in the mood for a little browsing:
- Cedar-Wrapped Salmon (and Me Turning 35)
- Farfalle with Cotija Cheese and Olives
- …In Which Kendrick Blows My Mind
- The Springtime Table
- Easiest-Ever Green Centerpiece
- Tea Party (and The Best Chocolate-Chip Cookies In The World)
- Boho Mix-and-Match Tablescape