| Ramshackle Glam x Jergens x Rory Beca |
The first time I lived in California, I was SO. TAN.
Like, all the time.
Because I was sitting in the sun all the time, and wearing sunscreen none of it.
For Golden State Living, Take Two, I’m definitely older and theoretically wiser, and so it’s now all-sun-protection, all-the-time. I figure if I’m being crazy-vigilant with my pale little loves (which I am, although Goldie, as if trying to live out her name to the fullest, is somehow transforming into a sandy little sun-baby), I should probably be just as vigilant with myself.
But I still would very much like to be tan, because, you know…California. Something about the all this sun and sand just doesn’t go with my city-white legs – and besides, nothing makes a bright, summery dress look prettier than lovely, glowy skin. The dress pictured here is by Rory Beca, part of a limited-edition collaboration with Jergens to celebrate their new Natural Glow Tanning Collection, and to capture the essence of the Golden State in one handy little tote.
Let us please ignore the sad, sad manicure and focus instead on my tan (!) legs.
What the Jergens x Rory Beca California Girl Kit includes:
- Jergens Natural Glow Color Primer In-Shower Scrub, which exfoliates skin to create a smooth surface for even color application;
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse, which dries in just 60 seconds and develops into a rich tan in four hours;
- Jergens Natural Glow Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer, to help your tan hold on for as long as possible;
- An exclusive Rory Beca tote bag;
- An exclusive Rory Beca Dixon Mini Dress (available in vivid orange, to compliment the Light Bronze shade, and bright blue, to compliment the Deep Bronze shade).
You can find the Jergens x Rory Beca California Girl Kit at Rorybeca.com ($150 each).
This post was created in collaboration with Jergens.