Now this is a comfortable outfit.
It also consists of some of my very favorite pieces in my wardrobe right now:
– A tank that is so, so good and just $16 at the Gap (click here for the full view; you seriously have to get one)
– A vest (which I’m finding is a key pregnancy piece, because it layers over items that might otherwise feel a little too bare);
– A bag in the most perfect color for spring/summer;
– Round sunglasses (favorite shape of the moment);
– Flatsssss because I can’t with heels right now;
– A hat because I can’t with my hair, either; I’m too lazy.
And there you go. It all makes me feel very earth mama-y and like I should probably be strumming a guitar in the woods somewhere, and that’s never a bad thing.