Hi! I’m so excited about this.
This redesign (featuring a beautiful new logo by Naava) has been in the works for a few months now, and I’m so thrilled with how it turned out – I hope you enjoy it! The overall goal was to make RG more easy to navigate and fun to visit, so these are the big changes you’ll see:
- A “slider” with five featured posts – either a handful of my favorite posts from the past few weeks that I think you might enjoy or topical content (e.g. Halloween-related posts during Halloween week);
- Easy-to-browse categories with drop-down boxes to for more specific searches (you can scroll through everything from Personal Style to DIY and Recipes);
- A lightbox that allows you to easily browse my Instagram feed;
- A Right This Moment ticker;
- And a featured video that will change from week to week.
Thank you so much for coming here every day and keeping me company; I hope you enjoy playing around with the new site, and would love to know what you think!
P.S. This outfit, which was inspired by Angela Chase (obbbviously), has very little to do with the site redesign other than that both things make me extremely happy.
Wardrobe via T.J.Maxx (for more fall style tips and suggestions, visit their Tumblr page.)