On Saturday, I’m hosting an I.N.C. event with Camila Alves-McConaughey (click here to check out our last one, in Vegas) in Bloomington, MN at the Mall of America – if you’re in the area, feel free to stop by! I’d love to meet you, and it should be a lot of fun. Also, if I do something like fall on my face or turn purple – and there’s always a chance – you’ll get to see the festivities first-hand.
And: I’ve never been in Bloomington before and should have a couple of hours to kill before my return flight, so any recommendations of places to go/things to eat are very welcome!
It’s a super-quick trip – just slightly more than 24 hours – so I don’t need to bring a ton with me.
(Clockwise from top left)
1. My favorite new shoes, obviously (the Nine West + InStyle: The Collection Gamin);
2. A pair of foldable fleece-lined Ballasox flats for the plane;
3. My beloved sleep mask (with eye pockets!);
5. Elizabeth & James Lafayette sunglasses that go with everything;
6. Simple Skincare Eye Makeup Remover Pads (the best for travel);
7. A perfect nude lipstick (Lipstick Queen Sinner in Pinky Nude – a full-coverage matte lipstick with lots of moisture)
8. A gold watch that’s both practical and pretty;
9. My Kindle (presently reading: Where’d You Go, Bernadette);
10 And J.Crew’s gorgeous new Goodwinn handbag.
J.Crew and Express product samples provided by manufacturer.