One of my favorite looks for fall, the navy-and-gold eye can be worn subtly for day, or drama-ed up for night (just use a gold shadow with more sparkle, like NARS Silent Night), and go more heavy-handed with the navy).
2-Minute Makeup: Navy & Gold Eye
1. Apply a gold shadow with a little shimmer all over lid and up to brow bone.
2. Using a small brush, apply the same gold shadow under the lower lash line.
3. Using a wider brush, blend navy shadow into crease. Blend well, but don’t make the color too diffuse – you want the gold and the navy to be distinct from one another.
4. Using a small flat-tipped brush, apply a small amount of navy to outer corners of lower lash line.
5. Apply a thin line of black liquid liner (winged out at the ends, if desired).
6. Apply a thick gold pencil to inner corners of eyes to make them pop.
Products used in this video: