Some are oldies but goodies; some just hit the market.
Here’s what I’m into right this very second:
– Tarte Lip Stain Pencil in Amused ($24): This is the perfect raspberry pink for spring (I’m wearing it in this shot), and I love the Crayola-ish feel of the tube. It’s pretty bright if you put it right onto your lips, so I like to soften it up for daytime by applying it over some Carmex.
– Make Up For Ever Star Powder in Iridescent Beige ($19): You can wear this alone with a swipe of liquid liner for a warm, sexy, beachy look, or layer it under browns for nighttime.
– Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask ($21): When I got home from Canada my skin was all sorts of dry, and two nights of this stuff took care of it immediately. It feels gorgeous, and since it’s colorless (and you tissue off the excess) you don’t have to worry about getting it on your pillowcase.
– Mario Badescu Drying Lotion ($18.75): Instant pimple eraser. Instant.
– St. Ives Collagen-Elastin Facial Moisturizer ($5.99): For an intense moisture boost, this stuff is perfect. And cheap. Which makes it even more perfect.
– Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Exfoliating Booster* ($98): A fantastic overnight exfoliator that creates even, glowy skin.
– FusionBeauty Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 15 Sunscreen* ($40): This stuff is the BEEEEST. I wear it every single day, and I adore it; it’s even lighter and smoother than my beloved Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. More on the product here.
– StriVectin-SD Sensitive Skin* ($79): I’ve swapped out my regular StriVectin for this version, and I like it even better. I found if I used the regular version too frequently I got a tiiiiiny bit dry in a couple of spots, but the Sensitive Skin stuff I can use every night, no problem. The entire line is still my #1 go-to for anti-aging.
– lifetherapy Vacation Hydrating Body Lotion* ($25): Discovered at the Robert Verdi Luxe Lounge last Fashion Week, this stuff smells exactly like a Caribbean vacation and has taken up permanent residence on my bedside table. A nightly application brings quite excellent dreams.
– MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lovelorn ($14.50): the perfect matte pink for a Brigitte Bardot-y look.
– Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Wash ($11.24): a gentler alternative to soap for sad, dry winter skin.
– Clean Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Cream ($10): I keep a tube in every purse, and apply it constantly. It smells amazing, and makes me feel extremely virtuous about the whole germ thing.
– Clean Outdoor Shower Fresh Eau de Parfum* ($69): I love all of the Clean scents for spring and summer, but this one (which has hints of water lily, violet…and soap) is my favorite. You can also pick up the Coffret Set: all four scents (Original, Warm Cotton, Shower Fresh, & Outdoor Shower Fresh) for $65.
– Alterna Bamboo Kendi Dry Oil Mist ($14.05): A nourishing treatment that adds shine and protects your hair from heat-styling. I’ve been spritzing it on pre-blow-drying, and it makes my hair lovely and shiny and nice-smelling.
– Jane Iredale Tantasia Self-Tanner* ($34.20): Looooove. A perfect shade for layering, minimal scent, and easy both to spread evenly and to get off of hands (no orange palms).
*Some of the above beauty products were provided gratis for review by manufacturer.