So are her peanut butter cookies.
We’re talking flaky, chewy, and just the faintest bit peanut butter-y.
In other words: show-stopping…like the woman who invented them.
What you do:
1. In a large bowl, blend together first five ingredients.
2. In a second bowl, sift together remaining ingredients.
3. Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, stirring as you go.
4. Drop batter by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (lined with tin foil, if desired – but if you use tin foil, be certain to grease it with cooking spray).
5. Flatten each spoonful of batter with a fork dipped in cold water (as pictured above). You can also do some crosshatching if you like; it’s all pretty stuff.
6. Bake at 325F for 20 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned at the edges.