Unless you’re blessed with perfect little toes that require no extra-special attention, I recommend moisturizing your soles with a formula that’s either extra-intensive (like St. Ives), or made especially for the feet.
Some of my top picks:
– Bliss Foot Patrol ($18 for 2.5oz; pictured above)
– Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Foot Cream ($16.29 for 3oz)
– Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion ($16 for 8.4oz)
– Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream ($4.49 for 2oz)
– Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream ($15 for 1.25oz)
What’s your favorite foot moisturizer?