This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Well, this is fun!
Obviously, reusable bags are the way to go for the environment…but they don’t have to be castoffs from Grandma Rose or the last seminar you attended. They can – and should – be cute! I keep resuable tote bags on hand for grocery shopping, for summer picnics, and for carrying around flip-flops in the event that my brand-new Jessica Simpson platforms (yeah, I bought ’em) prove to be a little too perilous on the New York City streets.
Bloomingdale’s has partnered with designer Rebecca Minkoff (who makes bags like this one, which I want very much) to create a Design Your Own Tote Contest, with a $100 gift card prize awarded every day to the designers of their favorite submissions. If you’re a budding designer, this is the contest for you!
– Log on to www.bloomingdales.com/design and use the tools on the site to create a glorious image (see my effort, above). Share it in the comments here, too, so I can see what you came up with!
– 1 winner will be chosen every day based on their favorite submissions, and will win a $100 gift card
– Submissions will be whittled down to 50 based on user votes
– Grand Prize winner will receive a $2,000 shopping spree…and the tote will be sold exclusively at bloomingdales.com
– The entrant with the most votes can also win a $1,000 shopping spree (so be sure to tell you friends about the contest…the more votes you get the better!)
Contest runs April 7, 2010 – April 25, 2010